- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning privacy protection in
handling a customer’s personal information.
- We will only collect a customer’s personal information by appropriate and fair means.
- We will not use a customer’s personal information outside the purpose of use for which we have previously speciﬁed, unless he/she gives his/her prior consent.
- We will not provide third parties with a customer’s personal information unless he/she gives his/her prior consent.
- The services we provide to customers will be a day care for children.
- When a customer wants to use our services, we may ask parents to provide the following personal information.
About Information We Collect:Personal information of parent : name, gender, date of birth, address, professional affiliation, e-mail address, and phone number.
Personal information of child : name, gender, date of birth, medical health record, and allergy check.Perpuse of Use: We wil use personal information in order to provide our services to customers and conducting related operations.
- We take necessary measure to protect the personal information we collect from threats of improper disclosure or leakage.
- Personal information no longer necessary shall be destroyed or deleted completely by appropriate means.
Updated on April 1, 2015
BonSens Co., Ltd.
President Yuko Miyoshi